Pyrogrip PU is a Low Modulus, Hybrid Polyurethane, flexible joint sealant and adhesive that is free of isocyanate and other hazardous raw materials and emits low odour. Pyrogrip PU has been formulated to offer outstanding adhesion to most common building and automotive materials; such as Aluminium, timber, concrete, fibreglass and be used in most sealing and joint filling applications.
Please refer to the Technical Data Sheet (TDS) for more information.
|Document title||Document type||Document language|
|Pyrogrip PU||Technical Data Sheet||English|
- Construction Joint Sealant applications
- General purpose interior joint sealant applications
- Suitable for external sealing applications, demonstrating superior weather protection and UV resistance
- Sealing and bonding metal roofing systems
- Automotive and marine applications requiring a flexible adhesion profile between substrates.
- Solvent & Isocyanate Free
- Low VOC
- Low Odour & Non-Corrosive
- Joint Movement ±25%
- Up to 40mm wide joints